Oral report number 1
My presentation was about extreme body modification, and
it was individually, for that reason I had all the attention and all the stage
just for me, and that putted me very nervous, but I think that I did a good
job, I know what are the things that I have to improve and for the first time I
really force myself to apply that areas in a good way.
for example to use eye contact, I know that I didn’t do
it in the correct way all the time, but I really try to did it and applied it,
so for that I felt very proud of myself, but I recognize that I have to
continue work in it. Eye contact is not the only thing that I have to improve, I
have to start talking slowly, it is very difficult for me, and I know that I have
to do something about it, but when I am presenting I forget it, so I decide to
found a way that remember me that I am talking fast, maybe a friend in my
audience or something in my hand that help me with that, I have to start trying
those ideas, in order to find the best one and Then I have to start making
connections with my audience, like move my hands or move myself through the
stage, and for that it would be good if I practice before my presentation with
some friends or family, in order to feel comfortable and to lose the fear.
On the other hand I think that I am good choosing my
topic, I choose an interesting topic with new information, and I now how to
develop and that I avoid pet words and fillers.
So I know that if I improve my stage ownership and try to
do my presentation in a more normally way, I am going to do a good job in my
next presentations.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario