Self assessment
In my self assessment I notice that I have many areas of
improve, the tree more important are: follow the essentials of lecture, talks
and reports and other forms of academic/professional presentation which are propositionally
and linguistically complex, argue a formal position convincingly responding to
questions and comments, and answering in a complex lines of counter argument
fluently, spontaneously and appropriately, and take ownership of the stage by
controlling the space and interacting with the audience, for that reason my coach
and I decide to think about what kind of action I can implement, so the first
one is to read articles about different topics, in order to have more information
and vocabulary, second, try to practice my presentation in front of friends, so
I can practice and force myself to use eye contact and to be more natural, and
finally, practice how to make pauses when it is required and do breathing
exercise.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario